Looking Ahead Pediatric Physical Therapy, PLLC strives for excellence in the management and treatment of infants with head and neck disorders.
- Can your baby hold his/her head straight?
- Does your baby prefer to rest his/her head in one position (either turned or tilted to one side) while sleeping or in a car seat, swing?
- Is your baby developing flattening on his/her head?
- If breast feeding, does your baby have an easier time feeding on one side more than the other?
- Does your baby have difficulty with tummy time?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, your baby may benefit from a pediatric physical therapy evaluation.
Looking Ahead Pediatric Physical Therapy specializes in the care of infants with torticollis, plagiocephaly, and gross motor delay, using a team approach involving the caregiver, physician, therapist, and orthotist.
Founder, Andrea S. Callanen, PT, MPT has over 17 years of pediatric experience. She has specialized for more than a dozen years in the evaluation and treatment of infants with torticollis, plagiocephaly, and gross motor delay. As a well-respected leader and published author in this field, she has spoken nationally about the interdisciplinary approach to the evaluation and treatment of these conditions.
Looking Ahead Pediatric Physical Therapy is a preferred provider for BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, and United Healthcare.
Please contact us at 615-784-8104 for more information or to schedule an appointment.